St. Paul's Lutheran School is part of the largest Protestant Christian school system in the United States. Lutheran schools in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) have provided a proven program of education for over 200 years. Lutheran Schools in the LCMS currently serve over 255,000 students nationwide in nearly 2,500 preschools, elementary & middle schools, high schools and college & universities.
- Lutheran schools provide a loving, caring, and safe environment.
- Lutheran schools meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- Lutheran schools are thoroughly Christ-centered, evangelical, and Bible based – committed to planting and nurturing a Christian worldview in student’s lives, lifestyles, and hearts.
- Lutheran schools are academically excellent. Lutheran school students each year test higher than the national average on standardized achievement tests.
- Lutheran schools identify future Christian leaders for our schools, communities, country and world.
- Lutheran schools are engaged in effective strategic planning which enables the Lutheran school to maximize its ability to achieve its mission. They utilize an accreditation process like the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA). They develop and follow a business plan. They develop and implement a communications/marketing plan.
The Orange County Lutheran Schools Association explains why Lutheran Schools make a difference.
Nurture Your Faith
Reliable statistical research from a study of people who attended Lutheran schools indicates that they:
- Report more frequent experiences with God in their personal lives
- Grow in grace and knowledge
- Communicate a foundation of Christian values
- Engage in a fuller devotional life
- Have a greater awareness of the Lord in their life
Embrace Academic Excellence
- Lutheran school students test over 22% higher than the national average on standardized achievement tests
- Average SAT/ACT test scores of students attending Lutheran high schools are well above the national average.
- Students in Lutheran schools at every grade level, and especially middle school and high school, have more developmental assets than students in public schools, according to Search Institute.
We Are a Community
- The Lutheran school system reaches almost 255,000 students nation-wide
- Outstanding teachers encourage student growth and communication
- We are a community of like-minded parents and students encouraging one another