Welcome / Mission
Dear Families and Friends,
Welcome to our School-Age-Care home page. I am so excited to share with you the wonderful ministry and incredible environment that makes our School-Age-Care one of the best in Orange County. Together with my staff, we exist to provide Christian teachings, quality care, educational opportunities and recreational experiences within a caring Christ-centered setting. Your child will have the opportunity to grow and thrive emotionally and socially as they experience friendships,teacher/student relationships, developmental changes and educational experiences. Our goal is to reach all children and nurture them to their full potential. We are blessed to have a large facility. Our large four room building is beautiful, kid -friendly, and houses our main room where we gather daily with our children. The Game Room is a wonderfully colorful and fun place for grades K-3 which also includes an indoor fort. The JBOC (Junior Believers of Christ) is a room designed just for grades 6th-8th, a place of their own with many table games and plenty of space to kick back with friends. Like the JBOC we have a space just for our 4th and 5th grade friends, a place to call their own, a place to build lasting friendships and enjoy learning experiences. Our daily program offers religion, devotions, an assisted homework room for grades 1st-8th, developmental and educational opportunities, recreational and outside play, incredible hands-on experiences in art, science, and specialty activities. We also host additional programs such as chess, golf, Mad Science, art and soccer. Nutrition is served daily to all students. We also have a summer program that is just "Fantastic-Out-of-this-World" Fun! Summer Camp is offered for all children entering grades 1st thru 8th. For a full listing of summer activities, please check out our web site March 1st.
Kim de Montmorency "Miss Kim"
SCHOOL-AGE-CHILD CARE MISSION STATEMENT
Connected in Christ through School Ministries in the Pacific Southwest District, school-Age Child Care ministry serves, supports, equips, empowers, and educates School-Age-Care professionals in the positive Christian development of children, youth and families
Statement of purpose:
1. SAC professionals advocate for children, youth, families and child caregivers in our District, community, nation, and world.
2. SAC professionals strive to educate staff, administration, boards and congregation members as to the vital role and purpose of School-Age-Care in the overall function and vision of church and school ministries.
3. SAC professionals strive to educate staff, administration, boards and congregation members as to the needs of children, youth and families.
4. SAC professionals collaborate in education, empowerment and equipping of fellow colleagues.
5. SAC professionals serve as facilitators of positive development in children and youth and as resource agents for SAC programs within our district.